Let’s evaluate Termly’s free Terms and Conditions generator.
- What liability protections are included? Disclaimer of warranty, limitation of liability & indemnity.
- Free preview without having to fill in fields or give email? Yes but copy-pasting the free preview is not allowed until you sign up for an account.
- Appears professionally-written? Yes.
- Plain English? No.
- Explanations/instructions? Yes.
- Level of customization? Excellent.
- IP ownership provisions? Yes.
- IP provisions for user-submitted content? Yes.
- Procedures re copyright infringement? Yes.
- Right to modify Terms at any time? Yes.
- Right to terminate/ban any user account at any time? Yes.
- Governing Law set close to your headquarters? Yes.
- Arbitration clause included? Yes, there are options for Litigation, Arbitration, or Informal negotiations, then arbitration.
- Ecommerce-specific provisions? Yes..
(This free generator is better than many lawyer-drafted custom Terms but legalese could be difficult for some users to understand).