This agreement basically states that, for money received, the Buyer owns the Software outright and can do whatever he wants with it.
– to have transferred to Buyer complete and exclusive rights. Buyer is free to use, modify, resell and distribute the Software in any way, at Buyer’s sole discretion.
– the Software is free and clear of all liens, licenses or rights of any third party.
– the Software does not infringe any copyright or trade secret of any third party.
– to cooperate with the Buyer in transferring ownership rights to the Software to Buyer as needed.
– to indemnify Buyer against a claim arising out of the Buyer’s use of the Software. Seller will pay any damages and costs assessed against Buyer.