This is a more or less standard Software License Agreement that is drafted to protect the licensor and its program. This particular template is adjusted for a SaaS license deal but it can be easily tweaked for mobile apps and pretty much any other piece of licensed code.
Here it is in a PDF format.
1. It’s a license, not a sale. Subscriber doesn’t get any ownership rights to the program.
2. Subscriber retains all ownership and IP rights to Subscriber’s data. Company retains all rights to the Company program.
3. Subscriber may not modify or reverse engineer the program.
4. Software is provided without any warranties, “as is.” Company’s maximum liability shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the total amounts actually paid to Company in the last 12 months.
5. Company may use Subscriber’s name/logo in marketing materials and press releases.
6. Indemnification, Confidentiality, Severability.
service at any time for payments more than 21 days overdue after serving a 7 days notice via email or fax.