This is an Independent Contractor Agreement that favors the business that’s doing the hiring.
Key aspects covered:
– All work product and IP automatically becomes Company property and Contractor has to cooperate in transferring IP rights.
– Contractor warrants that the work product will not violate the rights of any third party. Contractor will not incorporate any proprietary information, IP into the work product.
– Contractor is obligated not to try to steal Company employees.
– Company may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason.
– Company cannot be sued for any special, consequential damages.
Here it is in MS Word format.
with the terms and conditions set forth in each such Statement of Work and this Agreement. Contractor will not incorporate into any Work Product prepared for the Company any proprietary information, inventions, intellectual property, or other materials of a third party that are not generally available to the public without charge, have not been legally transferred to the Company, or for which Contractor has not obtained the prior express written consent of the Company.
- Description of Services
- Payment Terms
- Other Terms